G.I. Milli J

My friend has a huge thing for camouflage and she got me into it when she asked if I could grab some fabric to make her a swimsuit. So I la...

My friend has a huge thing for camouflage and she got me into it when she asked if I could grab some fabric to make her a swimsuit. So I later on decided to make an outfit to go with a 90's inspired look. I made a pair of high waist leggings with a bikini top to match. I used high quality fabric to make this look I paired it with my Fenty Bow Slides which I love because they are super chic and comfortable to wear. For jewellery I added a Nefertti choker from Pink Grasshopper and Melody Ehsani rope anklets. For this makeup look I wanted to match and do something creative by adding camo lips to this beat. I will create a video for you guys so you can create the look as well and tag me in it. You can get this look on etsy here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/522853316/gi-mj-camouflage-bikini-top-leggings






You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

My photo

I go by the name of Milli J. I am a fashion graduate. I am an aspiring fashion designer/stylist. I custom make clothes and some jewellery as well as alterations. Any questions regarding my blog, just leave a comment or email.

Follow Me

Justmillij.info@gmail.com

Followers

Flickr Images